Wednesday, December 10

Our quickest turnaround yet!

We had an enquiry for a baby photo shoot at the beginning of the week and they wanted the images in time for Christmas. It turned out the Dad could be off work on Wednesday. I normally go up to London on a Wednesday to visit my uncle in hospital, but we worked out we could just about manage it. Iain came with me and then immediately after the photo shoot he drove home and processed the images while I went up to London. He put them into the online gallery at around 3.30 p.m. so that we could put the order through before the Lab's Christmas cut-off date (tomorrow).

He is a really lovely little baby and it was so worth making that special effort. He is just gorgeous! Get in touch with me if you want your own baby photo shoot as we still have some dates available in January & February. http://www.pureviewphoto.com/






No comments: