Monday, February 2

Caroline & her horse

On Saturday morning I was up bright and early (for a Saturday morning!) to go and take some photographs of a friend of mine with her horse. This is a personal project for me and it was really great to get out and do something that is a bit different. It is a long time since I have been around horses and I think they are so beautiful and really quite majestic. It wasn't quite as cold as I had been hoping for and the skies were a bit grey but I think we still managed to get some good shots.

I have also been playing around with In Design and have put together a montage of some of the images just to see how it looks. If I was printing it I would only have one black thin line around the outside. The rest is really our branding for the web. I'm not sure how well you will be able to see this, so I have also included some individual images. An added bonus was that I got to see Alfie who is Caroline's incredibly cute baby.

Caroline stables her horse at Ray Lodge Farm and they also run a B&B. We took some photographs for their new website while we were there and we will do a blog about this in the near future. I met Sheila who runs the farm/B&B and she is really lovely. So if you need a B&B in the Lingfield area please bear her in mind. All comments are welcome...






No comments: