Friday, May 29

Tash's Photo Shoot

This the last of the three models from the make up photo shoot on Wednesday. I have done a couple of photo shoots with Tash before with some amazing results so I was really excited about using her on this project. I thought she was absolutely brilliant and we had so many good shots to choose from. She has a great personality and is very versatile which is great from a photographer's points of view. Here is a small selection from the day. I'd love to receive any feedback.

If you would like to contact Siobhan (the make up artisit) regarding make up for your wedding or photo shoot please call her on 07999 411 274. I will be doing a separate post soon that will really feature the make up session, but I have to go now as we have a wedding to shoot today:)






No comments: