Sunday, November 9

Second Photo Shoot of Thomas

I did a photo shoot of Thomas at the end of September and it was out of that photo shoot that I ended up with the image that won the Silver Award. During that session his Mum wanted an image of him supporting himself with his arms. I tried to get the image she wanted, but he just didn't have enough strength yet to support himself for very long. I said I would come back once he had a little more strengh in his upper body. I went back to do the second session yesterday and it reminded me of what a lovely little baby he is. He is now just over 4 months old and it is amazing how quickly they change. I spent about an hour with him and some of my favourites are below. I am looking forward to the next session which will take place once he is able to sit. I can't wait...





No comments: