Thursday, January 29

Helping a Friend

Earlier this week I went to visit a friend of mine who is a florist based in London. I have known Randal for many years going back to the time when I worked in the corporate world and he organised flowers for us on a weekly basis. He also used to send flowers to authors and created amazing arrangements when we were hosting book launches and other events.

We were discussing how to attract more business in these challenging economic times and I suggested he try setting up a Blog. Although Randal liked this idea he is not great with technology so I helped him to set up the structure. However, I insisted that he did the first blog himself. And so the Blog for Flowers by van Twisk was created...

Please visit his Blog and give him some feedback. If you know of anyone who is getting married (or hosting an event) I would highly recommend you get in touch with Randal as he really does provide a personal service at competitive rates. The images below are from an event he covered at Mansion House in the Summer. We went along to take some images for his portfolio and he managed to create some truly impressive displays in this amazing location. His contact details are:

Email: flowers@fbvt.com
Tel: 020 7834 4071



No comments: