Monday, April 20

Training Day in London

Last week I spent a day with Martin Grahame-Dunn on some 1-2-1 training. It was a great opportunity for me to focus on certain elements of photography where I felt I needed more experience. I met Martin in London and took my son, Max, who was my model for the day. We mainly shot in the streets around Victoria Station and it is surprisingly easy to find lots of suitable locations. I got very excited when I saw a huge puddle of water and knew I could get some reflection shots.

We shot until around 1.00 p.m. and then went back to Martin's place to do some editing. All of the images below were shot by me but have been processed mainly by Martin. It was interesting for me to see how someone else approaches the post processing workflow and I felt I got such a lot out of this day. I'd love to receive your feedback.





No comments: