Sunday, November 1

Newborn Photo Shoot

Yesterday I had the pleasure of doing a newborn photo shoot with baby Alyssa. She is the daughter of Iain's niece and she has to be the most content baby I have ever met. She was joined in the photo shoot by Mum (Theresa), Dad (Will) and her older brother (Tyler).

I have been lucky enough to do several baby photo shoots over the past few weeks and I really do love being able to capture these memories of such early stage in a baby's life. Alyssa was so content that I thought we weren't going to get any images at all with her awake. You certainly need lots of patience when doing this type of photography! Anyway, we got there in the end and I really do love the results. What a truly gorgeous addition to the family...

We will do the next photo shoot at around 3 months, then when she is sitting and the last one will be when she is standing/walking. I can't wait to see how she changes and develops over the next year.






If you are interested in booking a baby photo shoot to capture the first year of your baby's life please contact Louise on 01342 300352.

No comments: