Sunday, November 1

Teenage Photo Shoot

Earlier this year I did a family photo shoot in Crawley, West Sussex. We got some really great images from the photo shoot and one of them now has pride of place in our new Studio in East Grinstead. I arrange a follow-up with session with Oleta on Monday this week, as it was half-term. I arranged for Make Up Artist, Siobhan Woods, to come over and help out so as soon as Oleta arrived she had her make up done. We started off with a studio session and then moved outside to do some environmental shots. We didn't have to go far from the studio to find some great outside spaces.

I really enjoyed the session and think we got some fantastic images. Here are some of my favourites. I'd love to receive feedback or comments.












If you would like to find out more about booking a portrait session please call Louise on 01342 300352.

No comments: