Tuesday, November 3

Photo Shoot with a 1 Year Old

Over the past year I have done two photo shoots with Alfie. The first was as a newborn and then I went back when he was sitting. As he was turning 1 it was time to do the last photo shoot making the first year of his life. He was having a first birthday party at Ray Lodge Farm s I arranged to go along before the party and do some fairly informal shots of Alfie with his Mum and Dad.

I really enjoyed doing these shots and it has been fantastic to see how much Alfie has changed during this first year of his life. Congratulations, also, to Caroline and Julian who are expecting their second baby next year.

These are some of my favourites from the day...







If you are interested in booking a session to record the first year of your baby's life please contact Louise on 01342 300352.

No comments: